Ask Me A Question

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Some Important Real Estate Lessons Learned From My Trip to Seattle


I recently visited Seattle to learn from some great real estate minds. Keep reading to find out what we covered.

Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

A few weeks ago, I went to Seattle and met with a few different builders and real estate investors, which I do at least once a quarter so that I can hone my skills, gain more knowledge, and use that knowledge to serve my clients better. 

Today I want to take you on part of that journey to give you a quick glimpse at what these builders are doing and how they are capitalizing on their investments.

One investor took a home in the Beacon Hill area of Seattle, invested $130,000 into renovations, and then ended up keeping it as a rental property. You can hear more of his story in the video above. Essentially, he found a home in a great area, which equals great tenants and great rents.  
Check out the video above to see some great footage from my trip.
Whether you are interested in building a new home, buying a new home, or rehabbing a home and turning it into a rental property, we can help. If you have any questions for me about anything in the video above or anything else related to your real estate goals, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email today.