Ask Me A Question

Thursday, April 20, 2017

What Makes Now the Hottest Time of the Year for Our Market?



Today I’m bringing you the latest update on our real estate market.

Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

Right now is the hottest time of year for our real estate market and I wanted to show you the numbers that back that up. 

Just in the last couple of weeks, we saw 300 homes come onto the market. That represents 6.4% of the marketplace and that’s great news.

Demand remains at an all-time high. In fact, also in the last two weeks, houses that went into escrow and pending sales shot up 11%. There are 3,000 pending right now! 

You’ll need an excellent strategy if you’re looking to buy or sell in this market.

If you’re on the fence or have any questions about buying or selling, let me know. Because our market is so hot right now, you’ll need an excellent strategy whether you are looking to sell for top dollar or beat out other offers to purchase your dream home. Don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I’m always happy to help!